I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING ABOUT VILLAGER’S SSB4 ARTWORK
LOOK BEHIND LINK
"COME DOWN FROM THERE THIS INSTANT!!"
transparent isabelle so you can have your adorable secretary chase papers all over your dash
*flirting* so what fruit do you have in your town
Animal Crossing New Leaf Guide - An app by jRuston Apps
I found this app via tumblr about a month ago, and since then it’s undergone massive updates to make it EVEN BETTER and it’s just… you will not regret trying it!
I can only speak for the Android version of this app, as I don’t have an iPhone but I am seriously, thoroughly impressed and.. well I’ll just get to it shall I?
- Think of this app as sort of a MEGA SUPER CHECKLIST for almost EVERYTHING in the game. I’m talking, fossils, flower breeds, art, KK Tracks, bugs and fish (including their times, locations and sell prices), neighbors and their coffee orders, public works projects… the list goes on.
- It can be used without an internet connection, this means that all the info you need is on your device ready to be used at any time without having to pull data from the internet. Need to look up the price for a Golden Stag but the wifi is down? No problem, it’ll be on the app.
- Not only does it give you the times, locations and prices of all fish and bugs, but it also has a feature that tells you what can be caught specifically today.
- It will remind you of upcoming events in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and if you’ve marked which villagers you currently have in your town, it will let you know when their Birthday is coming up!
- The app is really clean and pretty, not cluttered - something that’s important to me, I hate messy apps. The free version does have ads which aren’t very intrusive, but personally I paid the $1 or $2 to remove them, and I don’t regret a thing. This guy is great for creating such a streamlined app and he’s constantly updating it an adding new features!
Holy shit yes.
thIS IS THE CUTEST THING
u can dance with the animals in new leaf???